The Assistant Development Manager will be responsible for supporting senior developers with site identification and acquisition, site analysis, land owner relations, interconnection, utility, and community outreach, as well as zoning coordination with internal and external resources. Candidate must have an interest in the US Power markets and a passion for promoting Ranger Power’s mission to increase the proliferation of community-supported renewable power in the United States.
- Manage Multiple Tasks Simultaneously – Develop several projects at various stages by constantly pushing forward multiple items on each, with a goal toward developing all projects according to specific business plans and company objectives, while avoiding unnecessary delays and inefficiencies in work load.
- Prepare Quality Work Product – Prepare project documents, maps, reports, presentations, and other work product timely, completely and accurately.
- Independently Develop Projects – Under the general direction of senior managers, but proactively and independently, drive all aspects of project development of solar projects.
- Reflect Well on Ranger Power – always deal with stakeholders, including landowners, government officials, contractors, and counter-parties, in a manner that is ethical, professional, and respectful.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Track record of success in a similar role
- Project Management, organizational, and analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team and take the initiative to follow up as needed
- Willingness to travel; up to 80% domestic travel
- Experience in solar industry a plus, but not required
Ranger Power is an equal opportunity employer.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Please email a resume and cover letter including at least two references (with contact information) and salary requirement to: email@example.com